Requests and responses by category
Requested Tue 11 September 2018
Responded Thu 13 September 2018
- How many children (up to 18 years) in the 2017/2018 financial year did you provide services to where the primary support need was due to a child exhibiting problematic or harmful sexual behaviour (HSB)?
- How many referrals were for children who were:
- 9 years and younger
- 10 - 12 years
- Of those children referred for problematic or harmful sexual behaviour, how many were:
- Not stated
- Do you have any trained specialists providing child HSB services?
- Social Care specialists
- Commissioned private healthcare provider
- Commissioned voluntary sector
If you wish to state what 'other' provision you have or what non-specialist provision the child receives, please give details.
- What is your local child specific HSB service offer?
- Specialist risk assessment service,
- Court reports
- Therapeutic intervention service
- Family support
- Offender resettlement
- Other (please specify)
- What guidance frames your current HSB practice?
- NICE guidelines on 'harmful sexual behaviour among children and young people'
- NSPCC HSB Framework
- Locally developed safeguarding guidance
- Other guidance
- No specialist guidance
Information not held
This area is dealt with by East Sussex County Council Children's Services, please visit their website for further information: www.eastsussex.gov.uk
Freedom of Information