Requests and responses by category
Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Act 2015
Requested Thu 07 June 2018
Responded Mon 18 June 2018
This email is an application for the purposes of the Freedom of Information Act. Please could you provide the following information:
- Do you, as a local authority, currently have a self or custom-build register as required under the Self-Build and Custom Housebuilding Act 2015?
- Please could you detail the eligibility criteria required to sign up?
- Is there a fee to join the self-build register, if so, how much is the fee?
- Are you advertising the register publicly? If yes, please detail how?
- How many people are currently signed up to the register?
- Please could you detail the measures you are going to, to respond to demand on the register? (for example-provision of plots, working with developers/housing associations, relevant local plan policies etc)
- How many plots have been provided since the introduction of the register?
- How many applications for self-build have been granted since the register?
- How many applications for self-build have been refused since the register?
- How many applications for self-build are currently in process?
- How many self-build homes have been completed since the register? (if known)
ResponsePlease see attached document which provides the information held.
Freedom of Information