Requests and responses by category
Requested Tue 05 June 2018
Responded Mon 10 September 2018
I am writing to obtain information about your organisation's spending on mayoral cars in 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18.
Please include the following information:
- How many cars your organisation has. Please also specify the make and model.
- The cost of purchasing a car(s) during 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18.
- The cost of leasing a car(s) during 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18.
- The cost of fuel for a car(s) during 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18.
- The cost of purchasing a personalised number plate(s) during 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18.
- The costs associated with maintaining a car(s) during 2015/16, 2016/17 and 2017/18. This includes, but is not limited to, MOT, general service, insurance, and new tyres and parts.
If your authority has a lord mayor, chairman/woman or vice-chairman/woman, please also include this as part of your response.
If you are unable to answer one of the questions, please continue and answer the subsequent ones.
ResponsePlease accept my apologies for the delay in responding, we have installed a new Freedom of Information system and have experienced a few problems.Q1&2 - 26th March 2015 - 7th August 2017 - Birchwood Group gave the town Mayor a car free of charge (Kia Carens) so £0 nil costQ3 - n/aQ4 -2015 - £366.242016 - £187.412017 - £101.64Q5 - £0 nil cost - number plate already in ownershipQ6 - Insurance costs only paid out - all other costs were covered by Birchwood Group:2015 - £800.182016 - £10302017 - £3995.52
Freedom of Information