Requests and responses by category
Requested Mon 12 March 2018
Responded Thu 29 March 2018
- How much has the council spent on (a) general waste collection, (b) recycling waste collection in each year since 2009-10?
- Please can you tell me frequency of (a) general waste collection, (b) recycling waste collection in each year since 2009-10?
- How many requests for replacement bins did you receive in each year since 2009-10?
- How many replacement bins did you provide in each year since 2009-10?
- How much money did the council receive as a result of providing replacement bins in each year since 2009-10?
- How many complaints the council has received in relation to refuse collection in each year since 2009-10?
2009-10 a) £734,638.19 b) £1,261,263.02
2010-11 a) £585,695.80 b) £1,142,744.92
2011-12 a) £603,186.84 b) £1,136,214.06
2012-13 a) £596,213.46 b) £1,139,855.57
2013-14 a) £219,093.94 b) £934,599.00
2014-15 a) £247,983.79 b) £1,121,512.03
2015-16 a) £131,087.36 b) £996,017.97
2016-17 a) £218,735.60 b) £1,008,915.79
Q2 - Domestic waste collections will either be multiple daily, daily, weekly or fortnightly. Recycling will be daily, weekly or fortnightly.
Q3 - Unable to filter whether it was a resident request or council request, for figures see below.
Q4 - Requests received for damaged bins
2009-10 no data available
2010-11 no data available
2011-12 no data available
2012-13 no data available
2013-14 Veolia and Kier - no data available for Veolia but Kier started July
2013 - 121
2014-15 - 193
2015-16 - 352
2016-17 - 482
2017 1st April- 23rd March 2018- Kier - 295
Q5 - Nil
Q6 - We are unable to be specific, complaints are dealt with as a department as a whole, they are not filtered into refuse, recycling, or streets.
Complaints received - financial year:
2009-10 Veolia no data available
2010-11 Veolia no data available
2011-12 Veolia no data available
2012-13 Veolia no data available
2013-14 Veolia and Kier - no data available for Veolia but Kier started July:
2013 - 177
2014-15 - Kier 205
2015-16 - Kier 338
2016-17 - Kier 650
2017 - 1st April- 23rd March 2018- Kier 713
Freedom of Information