Requests and responses by category
Pest Control in your local authority
Requested Thu 08 March 2018
Responded Wed 14 March 2018
As permitted under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, I would like to request the following information from your local authority:
- Whether your local authority provides a pest control service
- How much the council spent on reducing pest infestation in each year since 2009-10?
- How much the council spent on preventing pest infestation in each year since 2009-10?
- How many people you employed as pest controllers in each year since 2009-10?
- On how many occasions have people asked you to deal with issues related to pest infestation in each year since 2009-10?
- On how many occasions have pest controllers from your local authority visited homes and businesses in each year since 2009-10 to deal with problems?
Q1 - Yes.
Q2 - Information not held
Q3 - Information not held
Q4 - 1
2009/10 = No data held
2011/12 = 1241
2012/13 = 964
2013/14 = 913
2014/15 = 1073
2015/16 = 980
2016/17 = 1055
Q6 - We hold information on the number of visits undertaken in each year as answered in the previous question but we cannot break this down to differentiate types of premises visited.
Freedom of Information