Requests and responses by category
Public health funerals
Requested Wed 07 February 2018
Responded Mon 10 September 2018
I'm writing under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
- How many public health funerals took place in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017?
- How many were paid for by your authority, and how many by other means?
- How much has the council spent on public health funerals in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017?
- If known, how many were male and how many were female, broken down by year?
- How much was your a) cheapest and b) most expensive public health funeral?
- How many under 18s and over 65s had a public health funeral in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017?
Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding, we have installed a new Freedom of Information system and have experienced a few problems.
Q1 - This information can be found on our website: https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my_council/transparency/budgets/
Q2 - They all are, funds are then reclaimed from the estate (if any)
2011/12 - £27,279.36
2012/13 - £33,223.67
2013/14 - £35,193.40
2014/15 - £37,405.83
2015/16 - £24,491.40
2016/17 - £40,931.08
2017/18 - £40,105.00
Note this does not include costs we have recovered from the various estates.
Q4 - This information can be found on our website: https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my_council/transparency/budgets/
Q5 - a) £1001.66 b) £1471
Q6 - This information can be found on our website: https://www.hastings.gov.uk/my_council/transparency/budgets/
Freedom of Information