Requests and responses by category
Project Management Software Systems
Requested Wed 09 January 2019
Responded Mon 21 January 2019
Freedom of Information request - Software Systems
1. What Software Systems are currently used by the Council (please identify each system if more than one is used) for:
• Programme and / or Project management?
• Risk Management recording and reporting
• Performance Management reporting
• Freedom of Information recording and tracking
2. When do the contracts expire for each software system used?
3. Do you have any planned changes or upgrades of the software currently used? If so, when?
4. How much does each system cost including both the initial licence fee and the annual charge?
5. If you do not have a system how are programmes and projects managed currently?
6. How (which procurement route or framework) was the contract initially tendered and when was this tender awarded?
7. If no software or tendered contract is in place currently are you considering tendering or purchasing further software within the next 12 months? If so via which procurement route or framework would you be using?
8. How many users / licenses for each system have you purchased for each system?
9. Who is the person responsible for the identified Software Systems? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
• Programme and / or Project management? - Smartsheet
• Risk Management recording and reporting - No dedicated system
• Performance Management reporting - No dedicated system
• Freedom of Information recording and tracking - In house solution
Q2 - Smartsheet - 22 Aug 2019
Q3 - Smartsheet - No
Q4 - Smartsheet - Software as a service - Initial Licence $3438, (USD) annual thereafter $2088 (USD)
Q5 - Not Applicable
Q6 - Smartsheet - Direct award
Q7 - Not Applicable
Q8 - Smartsheet - 6 Users
Q9 - Smartsheet - Stephen Dodson, Transformation Manager, 01424 451066
Freedom of Information