Community Partnership Fund (CPF) 2019-21
Hastings Borough Council invites non-profit-making voluntary and community groups that work for the benefit of residents in Hastings and St Leonards to submit applications for funding under the CPF programme by 12 noon on 18th October 2018.
The council has adopted the approach to delivering the CPF Programme, which involves grant commissioning services from the community and voluntary sector for specifically identified outcomes. The council wishes to prioritise services for the most vulnerable in our community, recognising the need to maintain a basic level of support at a time of public sector cuts.
The council's CPF programme priorities will be as follows:
- Housing, legal, welfare and debt advice
- Domestic violence support
- Provision of advice and support to community organisations (voluntary sector infrastructure support)
- Rough sleepers outreach support
- Advice and support to migrant and newly settled communities
Broad specifications are provided for each of the service areas for grant funding. For details of the service specifications and funding available, please see documents below. For a copy of the CPF application form please email CPFGrants@hastings.gov.uk.
We have put together a guide to help you through the application process: