Request for Funding from the Safer Hastings Partnership
Only applications whose outcomes fulfil one or more of the Safer Hastings Partnership's (SHP) priorities for 2019-20, listed below, will be considered for funding.
- Street & community related anti-social behaviour - Addressing antisocial behaviour in all its forms impacting on residents, local businesses and visitors
- Alcohol related violent crime - Reducing the likelihood of people living, studying or visiting the town becoming the victim of alcohol related violence and ASB
- Youth crime - Ensuring vulnerable young people are treated fairly, supported and punished appropriately
- Domestic abuse and sexual violence - Encouraging the reporting of incidents and being directed to effective help and support
- Tackling hate crime - Encouraging reporting and supporting vulnerable victims
- Environmental crime - Tackling those issues that make the Borough seem unattractive, like drug paraphernalia, litter and removing graffiti
- Human trafficking - Ensuring that all agencies are working together to prevent human trafficking, slavery, and Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Road safety - improving the safety of all highway and byway users.
For further information and advice on eligibility please email email@example.com
If your project does not fall within the above priorities then please view the East Sussex County Council Funding News.