We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
For further guidance on what you can and can't do, and general COVID-19 information, please visit the GOV.UK website.
Make sure you do not leave your home at all if you, or someone you live with, has either,
- a high temperature
- a new continuous cough
Please go to the NHS website to find more information, including more detail on the symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
What you need to do