We can all help prevent the spread of the virus if we:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wear face coverings when we go out
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
For further guidance on what you can and can't do, and general COVID-19 information, please visit the Government's website.
Make sure you do not leave your home at all if you, or someone you live with, has either,
- a high temperature
- a new continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Please go to the NHS website to find more information, including more detail on the symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
What I need to do