Round 8 of the Foreshore Trust Small & Events Grant Programme
The programme will offer awards of up to £6,000 for grants to support smaller voluntary and community groups in carrying out activities, services and events which benefit and support the local community within Hastings & St Leonards. This round of funding is for events and activities that are set to happen between April 2024 and March 2025.
Please note, the application process for this round is completely online.
As it is not possible to save this form throughout the online application process, it will need to be completed in one session.
We therefore strongly recommend that you download a copy of the form using this link so you can make a draft before completing the online form.
For guidance on how to complete the application, please contact Peter Thorpe at HVA (tel: 01424 444010; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.).
you will need to confirm that you have done this before in order to proceed with the application form
Please note the timetable for this round is as follows:
- Application window opens 13 November 2023.
- Application window closes 15 December 2023.
- The Foreshore Trust Grant Advisory panel will be meeting in January 2024 to consider the applications and make their recommendations for funding.
- Final approvals will be made by the Charity Committee in March 2024.
- Notification of the outcome will be end March 2024
Round 7 of the Foreshore Trust Small & Events Grant Programme
This round is now closed and grants are being awarded.
The programme will offer awards of up to £6000 for grants to support smaller voluntary and community groups in carrying out activities, services and events which benefit and support the local community within Hastings & St. Leonards. This round of funding is for events and activities that are set to happen between April 2023 and March 2024.
If you have any other queries relating to the Foreshore Trust grant programmes, please contact Foreshore-SE@hastings.gov.uk.
The timeline for decision making is as follows:
- Application window closes at noon on December 16th 2022.
- The Foreshore Trust Grant Advisory panel will be meeting in January 2023 to consider the applications and make their recommendations for funding.
- Final approvals will be made by the Charity Committee in March 2023
- Notification of outcome will be the end of March 2023
Foreshore Trust Large Grant Programme 2021-24
The deadline for applications for this programme has now passed.
The Foreshore Trust is inviting non-profit-making voluntary and community groups that work for the benefit of residents in Hastings and St Leonards to submit applications for funding under this new grant programme.
This grant call will primarily fund organisations to help our communities and it is anticipated that applications should also include a response to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Following formal approval in the March 2020 charity committee meeting, the priorities for the programme will be as follows:
a. Housing, legal, welfare and debt advice
b. Domestic violence support
c. Provision of advice and support to community organisations (voluntary sector infrastructure support)
d. Rough sleepers outreach support
e. Advice and support to migrant and newly settled communities
For details of the service specifications for the above priorities, the funding available and guidance documents, please see document links below.
- Foreshore Trust Large Grant Community Infrastructure Support Specification
- Foreshore Trust Large Grant Domestic Violence Support Service Specification
- Foreshore Trust Large Grant Homelessness specification
- Foreshore Trust Large Grant Housing Legal Welfare and Debt Advice Services Specification
- Foreshore Trust Large Grant Migrant and Newly Settled Communities Support Service Specification
- Foreshore Trust Large Grant Guidance Notes
The Foreshore Trust has allocated for the whole funding programme approximately £162,000 per year over a three-year period, which will cover 2021 - 2024.
We also have a 'Golden Thread' of co-ordinated working through all the funded Foreshore Trust large grant projects, to address and develop a wider mental health agenda. The proposal is for the golden thread to be allocated an extra amount within years 2 and 3.
For any queries and an application form, please email Foreshore-Large@hastings.gov.uk
Foreshore Charitable Trust