Seaview winners of a GSK/ Kings Fund Impact award 2018 are recruiting as part of the new East Sussex Rough Sleeper Initiative. Come and work for an award winning charity and really make a difference in building a future for homeless people in East Sussex. We will be working alongside a multi-disciplinary team and a specialist assessment unit to deliver, Housing First wrap around support for a discreet case load of individuals with complex needs.
We are also going to be partnering with the Salvation Army in Eastbourne to offer community support and access in both Hastings and Eastbourne.
We are recruiting for:
- Seaview / Salvation Army Outreach and Centre worker (Eastbourne)- £19,500 per annum
- Seaview Housing First Co-ordinator (Eastbourne) - £25,000 per annum
- Seaview Housing First Support worker (Eastbourne)- £20,000 per annum
- Seaview Housing First Support worker (Eastbourne) part time- £20,000 per annum pro rata
- Seaview Housing First Support worker (Hastings) - £20,000 per annum
- Seaview Housing First Support worker (Hastings) part time -£20,000 per annum pro rata
For more information or job packs please contact email@example.com or click on the link below
Closing date for applications will be Sunday October 14th at midnight.
Jobs at other organisations