Marlborough House Extra Care Housing Scheme
Marlborough House, an extra care housing scheme, will re-open in autumn 2016. The building has been completely renovated following a serious fire 3 years ago.
Marlborough House is situated in Warrior Square in St Leonards on Sea, and contains 40 self-contained flats which are wheelchair accessible.
Benefits of the scheme include:
- Care and support team provided on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Housing and tenancy management service- Monday to Friday 9am-1pm
- Community alarm service and capability for assistive technology
- Residents laundry'
- It is the intention of The Hyde Group(the landlord) to enable the provision of hot meals at the scheme through a café facility
- Assisted bathrooms x 1
- Communal space for activities
- Residents' lounge
- Buggy store
- Progressive privacy (all residents' flats are within the progressive privacy area)
- Sprinkler system
- Roof garden
To access this accommodation applicants must have a housing need (assessed by Hastings Borough Council) and a care and support need (as assessed by Adult Social Care).
Priority will be given to applicants over the age of 60 with a local connection to the Borough of Hastings.
Please contact the following members of staff for further information:
Health & Social Care Connect, East Sussex County Council
Admin Support Officer
Email: Health and Social Care Connect
Tel: 03456 080191
Hastings Borough Council
Tel: 01424 451100
I'm looking for a home
- Report an empty home
- Report a rogue Landlord
- HMO enquiries
- Report housing disrepair
- I need landlord advice
- Report nuisance from another property
Got a question about housing and homes?01424 451100
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Housing team.