More information on HMOs and licensing
- What is an HMO?
- Which HMOs need to be licensed?
- Why do HMOs need to be licensed?
- How do I apply for an HMO licence?
- How much does an HMO licence cost?
- HMO temporary exemption from Licensing
- HMO penalties
- HMO standards
- Principles of Fire Safety in HMOS
- Fire Safety Risk Assessments
- HMO fire safety measures
- HMO fire precautions: bedsit type
- HMO fire precautions: flats in multiple occupation
- HMO fire precautions: shared house
- HMO fire precautions: self contained flats
- Public Register of Houses in Multiple Occupation
- Be ready for the New HMO Licensing Scheme
Houses in Multiple Occupation
- Report an empty home
- Report a rogue Landlord
- HMO enquiries
- Report housing disrepair
- I need landlord advice
- Report nuisance from another property
Got a question about housing and homes?01424 451100
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Housing team.