Partnership work with Hastings Borough Council
External Funding Opportunities
We are an ambitious local authority and we have a wide experience of partnership working on externally funded regeneration projects. We are committed to delivering services to improve the quality of life and life chances for local people.
We are interested in developing proposals with partners (new and old) with aspirations to deliver growth, skills and jobs across the following areas:
- Regeneration of coastal communities and infrastructure
- Developing our Creative, Cultural and Tourism economy and Heritage assets
- Improving deprived urban communities
- Transitioning to a low carbon society/ economy
- And promoting our green space and wellbeing benefits
We have developed relationships with our regional LEP (Local Enterprise Partnership) partners, county and neighbouring district councils and have long standing relationships with European partners across many Member States. We are an active member of the Eurotowns network and belong to the Southern England Local Partners European network.
We have led on and been involved in a number of European Funded projects including:
- Future Cities (NWE) and an associated strategic cluster SIC-Adapt
- ACE (2 Seas) and the strategic cluster SAFE-ICE
- Ecofab (France-Channel-England)
- Hastings FLAG (MMO/ European Fisheries Funding Grant)
- TourFish Cluster (2 Seas)
These have brought funds in excess of €3.5m to the town. We also have wide experience of managing (as accountable body) other national funding streams.
We are currently working on a pipeline of Interreg and European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) proposals as well as other funding opportunities.
If you would like to find out more please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org