Your evaluation report and material should reflect on your diagnosis activity.
- Did the activity achieve its stated aims and objectives?
- Did the event deliver against its values and vision?
- What was the outcome of the project?
- Who was affected and how?
You will also want to consider:
- How will the evaluation inform future planning?
It will also be helpful to think about how effective the evaluation methodology was in capturing the lived experience of the event? What information is missing and how can it be improved in the future.
Remember self-evaluation is a powerful tool. Remember to consider what, if anything would you do differently in the future?