I want to report a missed garden waste collection
Before reporting a missed garden waste container collection please use our postcode lookup to check you have the correct collection day.
If your collection has been missed, you need to let us know either on the collection day or by close of business the next working day - so, if the collection was missed on a Thursday you have until 4.15pm on Friday to report it.
Garden waste containers need to be out ready for collection from 7am on the collection day and they need to be presented unobstructed, on the pavement or within 1 metre of your property boundary.
Please use our online form to report a missed garden waste collection.
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Report a missed bin collection
- Bins - Request pink recycling bag
- Bins - deliver, exchange, remove
- Clinical Collections - collect, missed or cancel
- Bins - request assisted collection
Got a question about waste and recyling?01424 451077
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Waste and Recycling team.