Our garden waste service is now at full capacity. We have set up a waiting list for those that would like to join the scheme when a space becomes available. This won't be until after October. If you would like to go on the waiting list, please email us with your name, address and a contact number. We will then contact you after October when there is an opening.
- What garden waste services do my council offer?
- How do I sign up to the garden waste service?
- What can I put in my garden waste bin?
- What can't I put in my garden waste bin?
- I want to report a missed garden waste collection
- I want to know about home composting
- Garden waste FAQs
- Terms and conditions
- Book a bulky waste collection
- Report a missed bin collection
- Bins - Request pink recycling bag
- Bins - deliver, exchange, remove
- Clinical Collections - collect, missed or cancel
- Bins - request assisted collection
Got a question about waste and recycling?01424 451077
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Waste and Recycling team.