Active Hastings Loyalty Card
Pick up a Loyalty Card from an Active Hastings team member at your next session. Attend 6 sessions, collect 6 stamps and then you get a free session!
Look out for the Active Hastings running man symbol throughout the programme to see which sessions are included in the offer.
Check the current Active Hastings programme for qualifying sessions.
Terms and conditions:
- A stamp must be collected from 6 separate sessions. Your Loyalty Card must be presented at each session
- When registering with Active Hastings, if you have not done so before, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, including your name, address and contact details. We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act (1998) and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept secure against unauthorised access, loss, disclosure or destruction
- The Council reserves the right, at any time, without notice, to terminate the scheme, or on reasonable grounds to decline to issue a Loyalty Card or to stamp a Loyalty Card
- In the Active Hastings programme there will be details of the sessions that counts towards the Loyalty Card. Only sessions organised and led by Active Hastings will count
- An Active Hastings (or affiliate project) registration form must be filled in prior to receiving the Loyalty Card
- The scheme launches on 01 February 2014, sessions prior to this date will not count
- Download the current Active Hastings winter programme
- Download the upcomming Active Hastings winter programme
Got a question about sport?01424 451066
CommentsThe content on this page is the responsibility of our Active Hastings team.